Communications Project Manager
We are looking for a creative problem solver with experience maintaining, developing, and growing businesses and brands. The Communications Project Manager will lead all content and communications projects with a strong focus on managing the team through brand, content and website projects and digital communication channels.
Working with the Bray St. team, you will build a trusted expert relationship with clients, participating in and supporting brand discussions, client workshops, ideation, and the development of engaging strategies. While also leading Bray St’s own communications campaign strategy creation and management, working with the agency’s social media manager to get the Bray St. message out.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the world’s leading Tech and Sustainability brands in a fast- paced growth environment. Working closely with Bray St’s Founder you will build a range of valuable skills that you wouldn’t get the opportunity to learn in a larger agency.
You don’t need to be a subject matter expert on all things brand, content, digital and design, but you’ll need to have a passion, interest and at least a foundational understanding of them. You’ll then be equipped to coordinate our creative subject matter experts and add value to client conversations and projects. You will need to be a master organizer, communicator, and skilled project manager, keeping not only clients informed and accountable but more importantly, the Bray St. team.
- Manage client relationships and look for opportunities to grow your accounts.
- Project management.
- Coordinate agency creative partners across multiple time zones.
- Develop stakeholder maps and audience personas.
- Facilitate workshops to help our clients create compelling communication programmes.
- Present agency work to client stakeholders and C-Suite and clearly present briefs to the Bray.
- Plan and deliver creative and engaging communication strategies.
- Quality control across entire projects to ensure delivery is consistent.
- Be responsible for meticulous planning of project finance, risks, and scheduling.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to problem solve.
- Support the ongoing evolution and development of the Client Management team.
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin performance of projects.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Four years minimum Account/ Project Management experience in a creative, brand or
- Two years minimum Communications and content experience
- Degree in communications, marketing, or Business Management equivalent
- A passion to promote diversity, equality and inclusion
- Strong project management and client service skills
- A proven track record of growing and developing clients
- Ability to translate strategic business objectives and communicate them to all levels of
client organisations (from C-Suite to SME)
- Experience working across brand, communications, and website projects
- Experience working with B2B brands (technology experience will be highly regarded) and
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working in or with a start-up and/or growth environment.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign specifically).
- Experience using project management tools such as Monday.com.
- Superb client-facing skills, a natural for developing strong relationships.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
What you'll get from Bray St.
- Complete freedom to either work from home or 2 days a week from our Soho Works The
Strand office in London
- A clear progression track that combines your hard work with Bray St’s success
- Flexible working hours
- Annual £500 budget allocated to your professional development
- Exposure to a global network of creatives to build your own network and develop your skills
- Working with meaningful, global clients where it feels like you are making a genuine
- 25 days holiday (Excluding public holidays)
- Agency closure over five days of Christmas – in addition to your Annual Leave